She'll always be our baby: Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes coddle Suri, 5, on helicopter ride

By Daily Mail Reporter





Doting parents: Tom Cruise cuddles his daughter Suri as they landed in New York with Katie Holmes this morning





She may be old enough to go to school, but it seems Suri Cruise is still very much the baby of her family.



The 5-year-old was coddled and cosseted by her famous parents Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes as they touched down in New York this morning.



Her father had her wrapped up in a pink security blanket and carried her in his arms after they arrived via helicopter.



Baby of the family: The 5-year-old was wrapped up in a security blanket





Her mother was left holding yet more baby blankets and handful of toys.



She was later spotted carrying her daughter into their hotel.



Katie, 32, was wearing the same clothes - including a pair of leopard print trousers - from the night before after jetting straight out of LA on Sunday night.



The couple were seen leaving the Nokia Centre hand-in-hand after watching the Firework singer perform on her California Dreams tour.



Travelling in style: The family touched down in a private helicopter





They co-ordinated their footwear for the occasion, both stepping out in suede boots.



Of course, Perry is the wife of 49-year-old Tom's Rock of Ages co-star Russell Brand.



However, Brand is on a tour of his own, performing his comedy show in Canada over the weekend.



Mummy's girl: Katie later carried her daughter into their New York hotel





Meanwhile, Katie this week spoked to Australia's InStyle magazine where she revealed she loves 'hot-pink' knickers and recently bought Tom a guitar as a romantic gift.



She told the magazine every woman should spend money on good lingerie.



'They make you feel special when you put them on in the morning,' she said.



'Even when I was a little girl, I loved my "days of the week" pairs.



'I love the hot-pink ones, that makes my day!'



Romantic date: Tom and Katie were spotted leaving Katy Perry's concert in Los Angeles last night



Hand-in-hand: The pair showed their affection for each other as they headed home





Talking about buying Tom the same brand of guitar as used by Carlos Santana, she added: 'When I was in New York City I went to a guitar store because my husband is playing a rock star in Rock of Ages.



'I had no idea what I was dong, so I just said, 'Hi, I need your help'.



'I ended up buying the brand Santana uses but I really got it because I thought, "This is going to look great in family photos".'





source:dailymail
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...