'This is definitely one of my sexiest days': Newly-single Joey Essex gets a grungy makeover for new shoot

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER



Who's that boy? Joey Essex gets a grungy new makeover for heat magazine



He might be fighting off the women since splitting from fellow The Only Way Is Essex star Sam Faiers, but Joey Essex isn't against making himself more attractive to the opposite sex with a grungy new makeover.



The 20-year-old star is seen posing shirtless for a sexy new shoot in heat magazine, showing off his muscular frame in the pictures.



And Joey said in the accompanying interview the outfits he wore for the shoot came as a welcome change from his usual choice of garments.





'This is one of my sexiest days': Joey admitted he was thrilled with the results of his new look





He said: 'I like my new look, I think it’s really cool. Some of my skinny jeans chafe, I’ve been told by girlfriends that I shouldn’t wear them so tight.'



While the down and dirty look is in sharp contrast from Joey's usual clean and polished appearance, the reality TV star said he felt better than ever in the pictures.



He told heat magazine: 'I feel a lot sexier than normal. I’ve got my top off and I’m all sweaty.



'This is definitely one of my sexiest days. I’m probably hitting, like, eight-and-a-half, nine, nearly a ten in sexiness.'





The full interview appears in this week's heat magazine





And, asked if he thought his new look would make women fancy him, Joey replied: 'It will, but I’ve already got all the girls after me…'



Joey split from fellow TOWIE star Sam in July, after playing their relationship out on the last series of the ITV2 show.



However, Joey said there is still some hope for the Only Way Is Essex pair, as he still has strong feelings for Sam.



He said: 'I’ve never fallen in love with a girl so quickly before. I know she feels the same way.



'She texted me the other day to say she still loves me. We still speak at least five times during the week.'



The full interview with Joey appears in this week's heat magazine, out now.





As they were: Joey and fellow TOWIE star Sam Faiers split last month





source: dailymail
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...