'I've been doing Pilates and eating healthier': Bikini girl Paris Hilton reveals her summer diet secrets

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

Back in a bikini: Paris Hilton showed off her figure on Malibu Beach last week

She complained of feeling 'fat' on her reality TV show after gaining a few extra pounds this year.

But after embarking on a strict fitness regime, Paris Hilton is back in a bikini and feeling more confident than ever.

The 30-year-old blonde - who modelled a range of bikinis on Malibu beach before jetting off to St Tropez this week - is thrilled with the results of her summer diet.


New regime: The reality TV star, pictured here in a Missoni two-piece, has embraced Pilates and a healthy diet


'I've been working out and eating healthier and it feels great,' she says.

Describing her new approach to fitness, the star added: 'I've been doing Pilates to help keep my body toned and cardio in the gym.

'I'm also eating a lean diet with lots of organic fruits, veggies and vitamin juices. I have so much energy.'


Sun lover: Paris, who is newly single, worked on her tan

source: dailymail
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...