Video 3gp Angel Lelga Bugil Hot Sekali

Most people no doubt still believe in the prophecy about her upcoming life. And the moment the new year be the proper arena for predicting success in 2011. What about Angel Lelga? Believe he is with this kind of prediction?

"Ooh, not tuh, I'm more confident ama hard work and prayers of course. Because with it, God will surely answer all of them," I am a woman who had clashed with the Rhoma Irama this.

In accordance with the hard work that wants lived, Angel admitted that there is so much work waiting for him in 2011, what are they? "I live aja, because this year is also a lot of work that should I finish, no advertisements, films and single too. Originally all terkonsep and concern, I still flowing aja. Origin good and positive, I live aja, because whatever rejekinya, it is not came 4 times. Resolving some of the projects also are still a dream to me. Nyelesaiin career singles and hopefully better, "he said.

With this much work, Angel said that he did not 'chase deposits'. This beautiful woman is considered as an inappropriate windfall rejected. Moreover, Angel admitted that he is a hard worker who is not easily discouraged.

So, how Angel stamina to keep it as busy work? "If there is a time I always gym. Standart wrote hell, kadang2 also swim. Because I can not diet, so I'm more focused ama sport,"explained a woman who claimed she was not capable of being fond of eating this diet.

Facing the new year, Angel also have specific expectations related to support life, remembering him never failed in the past. "Want to succeed in all activities and find someone who can make me happy. Temen men a lot, but I'm not stuck there because I prefer and do not want to play games about romance. There's no trauma is, but more careful aja, do not want the wrong choice, "

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...